Old October 13th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Hello all!

I like the shrug idea. I heard you can do clothing from the top down.
And, I hope to try that soon. Sorry to hear you had a problem with the
needles. Some ppl I hear have an easier time with DPNs.

mirjam wrote:
Since i am more a [no seam] Sleeves knitter than a socks knitter i
tried it with sleeves and am Facinated by it ,, it really works [for
me !!!!]
Now i am knitting a Shrug which i started at both ends at the same
time and knit on 2 circs , until they will meet in the middle !!!
mirjam