Old May 31st 05, 09:52 PM
john smith

Tante Jan wrote:

"john smith" wrote in message

Hi there
Just wanting to know if anyone has the pattern *which seems to be a
heavily guarded secret* for the Magic Scarf seen he
www.magicscarf.com

It expands and can be worn a number of ways....I am guessing that the
secret is in the stitch and yarn/s used...but have NO idea of what
either of them could be....your experience would be appreciated.

This is one thing that I have found the casting off:
http://www.spellingtuesday.com/magicscarf.html

but it still doesn't seem quite 'right' so I have come to this n/g for
guidance.

Thanking you all
Rach

Clicking on the word "here" in the third line on
http://www.spellingtuesday.com/magicscarf.html should take you to
http://www.knitlist.com/95gift/magic.htm which has instructions for making
the scarf.

thanks for that, but it just doesn't LOOK like the one I am
after...maybe a different yarn would make it look like it...also how do
I know the stretchy-ness of this scarf, as I would like to wear it as a
hood and shoulder warmer.....