Old May 31st 05, 09:22 PM
john smith

Default Pattern wanted: Magic Scarf Pattern, expandable version

Hi there
Just wanting to know if anyone has the pattern *which seems to be a
heavily guarded secret* for the Magic Scarf seen he
www.magicscarf.com

It expands and can be worn a number of ways....I am guessing that the
secret is in the stitch and yarn/s used...but have NO idea of what
either of them could be....your experience would be appreciated.

This is one thing that I have found the casting off:
http://www.spellingtuesday.com/magicscarf.html

but it still doesn't seem quite 'right' so I have come to this n/g for
guidance.

Thanking you all
Rach