Old February 17th 05, 08:34 PM
Volfie, Owner, GizzMutt Stables

Default Crazy quilt "filler" question

I'm just making my first crazy quilt and I want it to be one of those things
you can throw over you in the summer for a nap in the A/C and I want to keep
in nice and light and *thin*. Can I just put a back on it since the crazy
quilting is built up on cotton and/or muslin blocks in the first place thus
giving the whole thing three layers? Would it cause any problem with
durability if there were no batting/filler in it? Would it still stand up
to free motion quilting okay? Any suggesions/war stories welcome.

Giselle (still in love with no pattern piecing