Old October 5th 03, 07:36 PM
alia

thank you kandice!!! and dont worry, i have not forgotten about you,
i know i owe you for beads

so many hugs to you kandice

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message ...
Ack! Cars are such a pain in the a$$. I hope you can get it fixed! You'll
find a job, Alia - I know it.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

o my god! so we made it to new mexico. we drove my car and the
truck. we hit someone with the truck, minor, no injuries, just $300
out of my pocket. then after 3 days and 2 nights in hotel rooms we
finally made it to san cristobal. at 8:00 pm. we unpacked until
midnight. we emptied the truck.

then, in the morning, i start my car, and... it has a great big red
exclamation point and a 'check engine' light on!! i can not
accelarate in it! i have to have it towed! i dont know if it will be
covered by the warranty! o my god!! can anything else go wrong??? is
this God's way of telling me i am not supposed to have a car!!??

i am just beyond frustrated. i am in a zen state. i have become one
with all problems in the universe. i am the embodiment of dissaster.

but i am here. alive, and not broke yet. please, everyone, pray very
hard for me to find a job. i just got turned down as a teacher's
assistant, i have a damn ba degree and passed the cbest and they said
i was not qualified enough, even though i have taught for 5 years in
the summer and they said all you need is a high school diploma....

i will write chapter 6 soon much love all.

alia
www.auntbeep.com/alia.htm