Old April 10th 12, 07:00 AM
ringtail ringtail is offline
Junior Member

Question ICS kiln manual

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a manual and/or parts for my kiln.

I was given a small octogon kiln several years ago and am just now in a place where I can fire it. It works, but there is a knob missing that controls high, low, etc. I would really like to replace it.

It has a LT-4K kilnsitter on it by Dawson. The kiln has a plate on the side that says International Ceramic Supply but there is no model number or any other identifying marks.

I sure would like to find a manual for this. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried searching the internet and have no luck.

Thanks!