Old November 9th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default Newbie

Hello, all. I'm new to the group and new to polymer clay. I got my
first small packet of clay a couple of days ago and already I've gone
back to the store four times for more. I'm loving it. A couple of
questions for you seasoned experts though:

I painted my first project with regular Liquitech acrylic paint. I
painted it about 12 hours ago and it is still really sticky to the
touch. Will it eventually dry? Did I not bake the clay long enough? Am
I using the right paint?

I read somewhere that you should wipe down the baked piece with
alcohol before painting. Is this good advice? Necessary?

I guess that's it. Thanks for listening.

Bunnie