Old July 7th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGletters

I was away for a few days and I got so tired of having to scroll scroll
scroll to read a reply of only a few words that I gave up and marked the
group as all read. If I have been following a thread, I really don't
need to reread each entry every time to keep up. And really, how many
posts here are long and complicated? It's basically chatting. With a
top post, if you WANT to, you can go back and reread.

Personally, I plan to honor the requests of those who have very valid
reasons for preferring top posting.

BB

The logic behind bottom posting is you are replying to a previous
message, pages are read from top to bottom, not the other way around.
DA