Old July 7th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

"DA" don't live wrote in message
snipped
The logic behind bottom posting is you are replying to a previous message,
pages are read from top to bottom, not the other way around.
DA

That's exactly the way I look at it. I read from top to bottom, therefore
that's the way I post responses. However I do try to snip bits that I'm not
responding to... I know I sometimes leave the entire text, but that's
because I have often seen responses with absolutely everything from the
original post gone, and it's very confusing as to what it's about at times.

*hugs*
Gemini