Old July 5th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 04:19:02 -0700, Katherine wrote:

Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after I
saw a couple of versions of this one, I had to have it. I have a gift
certificate for my favourite yarn store, and I will be using that to
buy the wool for it. Here is the URL so you can see it. There are also
links there so that you can see a couple of different versions. This
is going to make for an interesting winter!
http://siviaharding.com/Diamonds2.html

Higs,
Katherine

I can see why you bought it Katherine - it is beautiful. That stitch
is extra special and will look gorgeous in green.