Old July 5th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default Happy Independence Day to all our US friends!

spampot" ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org wrote:
DAB wrote:
Not Likely wrote:
I hope your celebrations are happy and safe, and that you have nice
weather for the fireworks!

*hugs*
Gemini

Thanks Gemini.....the weather is well......we just got a tornado
watch till 9pm tonight but looks like most of the bad stuff will be
north. Donna

Donna, are you in Maryland, too? Our local tornado watch is until 10
p.m. tonight. Gotta make sure there are blankets and canned goods in
the southwest corner of the basement...

No in Dayton OH area, the watch is over and we got very little rain or
storms.

Hope you stay safe and nothing happens.

Donna