Old June 25th 14, 08:04 PM
Mary Caddell Mary Caddell is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I have two beautiful glass paperweights made by Milropa Studios. Does
anyone know anything about this studio, and have any idea of their
current value? Thanks. E-mail response appreciated.

I have five Milropa weights. This studio was formed in New York sometime in the 1970's. The most well-known glass artists from Milropa are David Hutchuasen, and also Paul Seide and (last name only) Beecham. I probably paid between $100.00 and $200.00 for them. A piece signed by Hutchuasen would be worth the most. Hope that helps.