Old August 13th 09, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default she was amazed

mirjam wrote:
Yesterday while traveling by Bus i saw that i lost a stitch in my
knitting and wasn`t really happy with the result , thus i unravelled
the knitted part ,,, a woman next to me was amazed , and asked why i
unravelled it , i told her why !!! she said she rarely knits and when
she does she Usually has lots of mistakes , but she would never
unravel it ,,,, i told her it is a matter of age [hahah] with age one
knows that looking at errors , annoys one ,,,,,and anyway it is better
to love one`s knitting ,,,, she wasn`t convinced at all..... but i
already cast on my [re]newed knitted sts ,,,than she was amazed at my
casting on by knitting ,,,
i already knitted the length i unraveled but now i am very happy with
the result and try to make some thing new in pattern for myself ....
mirjam

I agree Mirjam. The older I get the more perfect I want my work.

It is getting harder to achieve.

Dennis