Old April 25th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
[email protected]

Default Brand Watches Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 Discount, Swiss,Fake

Brand Watches Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 Discount, Swiss,
Fake

Browse our Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 Swiss watches, which
is sure the watch you are looking for at low price. There are more
high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10694.html

Brand : Wittnauer ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnauer-Watches.html
)

Model : Wittnauer-10L08

Description : Stainless steel case and bracelet. Bezel and bracelet
set with crystals. White mother-of-pearl dial. Roman numerals. Quartz
movement. Jewelry clasp. Sapphire crystal. Water resistant.

Sale Price : $ 229.00

Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 Details :

ulliBrand: Wittnauer/liliDial Color : White Mother-of-pearl/
liliClasp : Stainless Steel With Crystals/liliWater Resistant :
30m/100ft/liliCase Material : Stainless Steel/liliMovement :
Quartz/liliDial Color : White Mother-of-pearl/liliCrystal :
Scratch Resistant Sapphire/liliGender : Ladies/li/ul

Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08 is new brand Swiss, join
thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Wittnauer with total
satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Wittnauer Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L08.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by .

The Same Fake Wittnauer Watches Series :

Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L16 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10695.html

Wittnauer Krystal Ladies Watch 10L13 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10696.html

Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Charcoal Ladies Watch 10R18 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10697.html

Wittnauer 10R22 Stainless Steel Ladies Watch With 38 Diamonds :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10698.html

Wittnauer 10R21 Stainless Steel Ladies Watch With 38 Diamonds :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10699.html

Wittnauer 11P13 Gold Tone Mens Watch With 12 Diamonds :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10700.html

Wittnauer 10P05 Stainless Steel Ladies Watch With 12 Diamonds :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10701.html

Wittnauer 12R35 Gold Tone Ladies Watch With 50 Diamonds :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10702.html

Wittnauer 10R26 Stainless Steel 50 Diamonds Ladies Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10703.html

Wittnauer Winter Garden Diamond Ladies Watch 10P04 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Wittnau...tch-10704.html