Old October 21st 05, 06:01 PM
CNY/VAstitcher

Default OT She's here!

AliceW wrote:
It's the first one the A is pronounced as in A, B,C...... A - va. My DIL
called me last night and I heard the baby crying - sounded like a little
kitten!

Isn't it precious? DH and I were just marveling over how bid DD is
(she's still tiny, but compared to when we brought her home...) and I
commented on how, when she was first born, she sounded more like al
kitten than a human child. SHe has definitely made up for
it....terrible twos are running strong in the house, and the 5yo thinks
he can get away with silly things now as well sigh