Old November 3rd 05, 10:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default my new start

Hi Sarajane - nice to read your update. Glad to hear about the new studio
space - have fun!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
. ..
hey everybody!
allow me to catch you up on whats going on for me---we've moved to a
beautiful house, and I'm ready to set up my studio space anew. Good thing,
as its kinda traumatic to tear down your workspace (living spaces too!).
BUT
now we have a chance to do new art in new and WELL LIT places!!! I've come
up from the basement and into a room with sunlight, goodness what will it
do
to my color pallete?? do stay tuned and see. I snapped a pic of the part
of
the Sea Of Stuff that is now chest-deep in the new studio, now to find it
all proper places so as to be able to get at making some new BEADS!!!!!!!
I'm having major work withdrawl as the last month has been...um....busy.
here's the pic:
polyclay.com/newroom.jpg

I've unearthed several boxfulls of goodies that will beup for auction as
soon as I get things organized...I'll let you know when!
Happy Halloween, all.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art