Old January 9th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:15:47 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 1/3/2017 3:00 PM, wrote:
I forget to come and see what is happening, and I guess a lot of us are in the same boat.

So, what are we all up to with our stitching?

I *just* finished a switchplate cover design of some little roses to put
on the lightswitch in my new she-cave.

Next is to finish a small wedding design DD started when her best friend
got married...*8* years ago!!! DD got tired of it and a bit frustrated
so I said I'd finish it. Just the names and dates left to add. There
is some rust around the edges so I'm hoping I can get that out but
luckily none is in the design area itself so the matting could be put
close to the design if I can't.

After that it will be back to my Victorian house at night piece.

Some of you were speaking of knitting & crocheting. My sister had
bought some chenille-type yarn--a deep red--but couldn't see the
stitches she was making. She got fed up with it and gave all 9 skeins
to me. I think I'll make another afghan like I made with my alpaca yarn
a while back. I love the pattern--reversible and all cables! It will
go really well in my gray & red & blue living room!

Your `she cave` - is that where you hide to eat the pears DH doesn`t
know about - enquiring minds need to know lol RDH