Old June 6th 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_4_]

Default Bead Shows

The nearest bead show to me is in Anchorage, 350 miles from here.
That's a drive of at least 7 hours each way. I've been to the BABE
bead show in Oakland when I visiting family, but usually I'm in the
area either for the holidays or some other function.

Linda, Amy's "bead night" sounds like a great thing. There was a
group doing something like that a while back. I should see if they're
still doing that. People in Fairbanks tend to do a lot of things for
themselves -- arts, food preservation, cultural dances, powwows, etc.

Another monthly thing a friend of mine does relates to Sarajane's post
about Sally Burger. My martial arts buddy teaches yoga, and once a
month does "yoga church". Everyone gets together to do yoga and
brings the name of a cause they support; and all money collected goes
to the cause that is picked at random.

Tina

On Jun 2, 3:33*pm, "Linda2" wrote:
Do any of you still lingering here attend bead shows in your area? If so,
which ones are your favorites and why? Do you have a favorite bead show
vendor?

Linda2