Old January 9th 04, 06:24 PM
Erin-Joi Collins McNeal

Here is a wonderful site that shows ATCs, stamped, computer generated and
more. Several different craft and art genres have started using ATC's. They
are small and use less materials, though not necessarily less time. I have a
binder full of swapped TCs that I use when teaching to show folks the
variety of things to be done with stamps.

Erin-Joi

If you think that something small cannot make a difference---try sleeping
with a mosquito in the room.

If I told you that I was walking 35 or 39 miles in 2 days to help women with
undetected breast cancer find out early enough to survive, would you support
me? http://erinjoi.pledgepage.com
Feel free to forward my pledgepage to anyone interested in the walk or the
cause.
"Marion" wrote in message
in article , CG at wrote
on 1/9/04 12:57 PM:

ATC: Artistic Trading Cards
They are the same size as traditional baseball cards.

How cool. Do you have a website where I could see what some look like?

Thanks,

Marion