Old October 22nd 03, 10:58 PM
Spike Driver

I agree on all.

I have been helped by Noreen and several other great Ladies and Gentlemen in
the group. And hope several of my answers have helped others.

Noreen, could you or Mirjam send me the mobius instructions, Please.

Dennis

Yes some guys love to knit and crochet , God Bless.

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
Hello all!
I thought I'd just put in my two-cents, and say welcome, AND, if you're
lurking... please do come in and play... introduce yourself and have a
great time with us.
Some of us are 'seasoned' in yarn and thread crafts, but even someone new
to a craft CAN and DOES have plenty to contribute, fresh perspectives,

etc.
Don't be shy, ask questions.
Don't be shy, jump in with an opinion or answer!
Even someone who's been knitting and crocheting for going on almost 40
years can get stumped, and we (I) aren't afraid to ASK!
I've been helped out PLENTY by this group... just ask Mirjam how MANY

times
she sent me the knit-in-the-round mobius instructions. Ask Sonya how many
times she picked up needles and tried a pattern that didn't look right to
me, and sometimes she GOT the same results, and sometimes she figured out
that I actually did it wrong! Ask Helen how she put a machine-knitting
chart into perspective for me by SAYING what the chart didn't!
So, we're ALL learning something.....
DO come in and play, we really don't bite, we have a grand time... we do
get OFF topic a LOT, but that's the diversity and FUN of this group!
Hugs from Tennessee, USA,
Noreen

---