Old February 22nd 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Default PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

P Y wrote:
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well.
I was just trying to ask a sewing question about patent
leather, trying to make a purse for my small
granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle I
should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I
can look online, people who sew would know the answer. I
DIDNT realize that IT WAS TABOO to ask for a direct
answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st time here,
LAST time here.

Writing in UPPER CASE is considered to be SHOUTING.

We'll miss you....NOT!