Old January 22nd 04, 09:39 PM

Flannel

(Kate=A0Dicey)
Trishty wrote:
Kyla wrote:
ROFL! Your whole post made me crack up! "Litigation happy" hit the nail
right on the head! ;o)
---
According to a recent book by Gore Vidal, America has 4 per cent of
the world's population and two-thirds of the world's lawyers...
Trish
---
Kate jokes:
No wonder the rest of us can never find one when we need one!
---
Poor dear--some of us will be happy to ship a large quantity back to
the Motherland.
Please fill out forms in quadruplicate, keeping the pink slip for
future reference. Be sure to indicate amount of product desired. We
cannot guarantee size, weight, or quality, and said product is
non-returnable, non-refundable.
Our lawyers have also taken the precaution of drawing up the following
forms (542 of them) for this transaction. Please sign and/or initial
each page, keeping the pink copy for you files, and forwarding the
completed legally binding documents to us, along with your order.
Failure to comply with any of the stated provisions nullifies you right
to persuasively augment and fortify the reciprocity of this procedural
request.
:-O
Cea