Old January 8th 04, 04:38 AM
Christine Wood

Would love to see another shop in this area. I'm tired of that being
the only place in town (besides Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc). And what
a drive from up here in Cedar Park. Good luck if you decide to follow
through....

Christine
Cedar Park, TX

animaux wrote:
That is great! She's a bigger idiot than she looks like to boot. Here she was
bilking me out of ONE dollar, yet, what she didn't think of was that I spent
every dime I made on the laying tools THERE in her store, buying at RETAIL!
What a dope.

Boy, I really do feel like opening a shop now. There are a ton of quaint shops
right downtown. Very old buildings with store fronts. Beautiful places. Her
store is in a ghetto setting. Anyone who's been there can tell you.

Victoria

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:57:34 GMT, "Gillian Murray"
opined:

I wondered if that was the shop, because I had read your posts, praising her
establishment. Well, I am glad you got your things back, and the heck with
her. I shall throw away the directions I have to her store!!

Gillian
"animaux" wrote in message
. ..

Okay, the guilt was killing me. So many of you were so kind to me after

my

little LNS complaint.

Now I can tell you the real story. The LNS is Ginger's Needlearts. I

have been

the champion of her shop for years. I've gone to bat for her when all

other

shops have told me she was this or that, nothing positive, trust me (and

clear

down to Houston shops!). She is smarmy, and treats people like they are

stupid

and she stumbled into one who is not stupid. Shame on her.

She definitely lied to