Old July 6th 04, 04:03 PM
Jack Schmidling

"Abrasha"

I retired a millionare many times over at age 40.

And your point is?

I was accused of not knowing my depth,

It is painfully obvious that you do not know your depth. After all, you

are
trying to approach this project with a "soldering iron"!?!

It is painfully obvious that you are looking for a fight and I am getting
bored.

One last try.... siting my personal history is my standard response to
people who seem to think I have less than a full deck. I retired at age 40
as a result of my genius, intrepidity and ability to do whatever I choose to
do. You choose not to understand this obvious association no doubt because
you had to or will have to work all your life.

ROTFLMAO!

Whatever that means is wasted on me.

I hereby declare that I won the war and your further rants will be ignored.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.netfirms.com/weekly.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.netfirms.com