Old April 28th 15, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Nyssa[_2_]

Default Translate Dutch knitting pattern to English

wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone on here speak/read Dutch?
I have a cute bunny sweater pattern I want to make, but
it's written in Dutch. I have tried to google translate,
but it comes out jumbled. There are knitting short form
abbreviation that I can not for the life of me figure out.
I have googled them with no luck. Is there anyone that
could help me translate the pattern or maybe just help me
with the abbreviated? Thanks for your help

I've been translating German lace knitting patterns into
English. Perhaps Dutch and German would be close enough
to figure out?

links = perl and rechts = knit in German. Is there anything
that looks near to that in your pattern? If so, we can try
from there.

HTH

Nyssa, who really needs to get back to those lace knitting patterns