Old May 13th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Totally OT, so feel free to skip!

On Apr 30, 5:21*am, wrote:
On Apr 28, 4:06*pm, Katherine wrote:

I just wanted to let you all know that on May 7th, 2009, I will be
convocating with a Master's degree in Divinity. This does NOT mean
that I am a minister, just that I now am able to start looking for a
church that is willing to accept me. After that happens, then I will
be ordained. If anyone is in the Montreal area on that day, the
ceremony is taking place at the Presbyterian Church of St. Andrew and
St. Paul on Sherbrooke Street. Start time is 7:30 pm.
Higs,
Katherine

KATHERINE
Congratulations !!!!
May you find your Congregation soon !!!
i find it facinating and knowing your kindness here , i am sure people
will dot on you !!!!
mirjam

Oh, Mirjam! How sweet.

Higs,