Old August 3rd 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
B Vaughan

Default available knitting sheath on eBay

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:14:02 GMT, Alison wrote:

Tinyurl is really easy! Highlight the long URL in your browser window
and Copy it. Open a second browser window and go to tinyurl.com.
Paste the URL into the window that says "Enter a long URL...", then
click the "Make Tinyurl" button. A new window will open showing the
original long URL and the new Tinyurl. Copy the Tinyurl and paste it
into your email. Here's the ebay one:
http://tinyurl.com/mey62

If you use Internet Explorer, you can also put a tinyurl button on
your IE toolbar. Then all you have to do is highlight the URL, click
the tinyurl button then copy (Cntrl-c) the new URL into the email or
newsgroup response. There's a link on the tinyurl page "Make toolbar
button" that will do this for you.

--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.