Old January 23rd 05, 09:23 PM
Donna A

Try posting to www.missingfabrics.com

--
Donna Aten, Coordinator
Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

"Michele" wrote in message ...
Hi,. My name is Michele I am new to the group but have been sewing on and
off for about 30 years and need a lot of help.
After losing my house, sewing room and all of my fabric stash to an F4
tornado in July we have recently moved into our newly built home. Now I am
trying to reconstruct my sewing life. I had stashed enough Dick and Jane
flannel to make twin sized quilts for 8 grandchildren. It was in a
container in the attic and it is gone. I am heartsick. I have looked
everywhere online trying to find some with no success. You grandmas know
what it means to make a special quilt for your grandchildren. Does anyone
know where I might find some? Any help would be wonderful. May I say that
from now on the fabric stash on bolts will go in the basement.

Thanks and God Bless,
Michele

News==----
Newsgroups