Old April 7th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default artwork to digitizer

Thanks ever so much for 'degrees' Polly.
With what I'm doing at the moment, I have to write 'degrees' a lot. It
will look so much neater if I can use the proper sign. I will also run
through others and see what I can find. g
..
In message et, Polly
Esther writes
I'm hoping our real embroidery folks will surface soon to help you.
Meanwhile, I looked around to see where the symbol for woman was. I think I
found it. Look at WP Iconic Symbols A and then the capital 7. Is that it?
Or is it the international symbol for Abandon Ship or something else scary?
Here's hoping you understand what I mean by capital 7. When we were
learning a new program at the office, our programmers used to roll their
eyes to heaven when we would talk about typing a capital 6 - which to them
was something else entirely.
You can get all kinds of interesting things too by just holding down the
Alt key while you type out a number over at the numbers section of your
keyboard - for example Alt while typing the number 176 will get you the
symbol for degrees. Such as, the temperature here right now is 72°.
Don't know if I've helped, entertained you or never understood the question
in the first place. Polly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill