Old August 18th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default Yoohoo, Mommies!

Lucille wrote:

If you can buy Barbies for $3, I suggest you run to that store and scoop
them up. You could then resell them for $12 and still be cheaper then the
cheapest ones I've seen in years.

These are the real basic Barbies who come with only a swimsuit. I'm
pretty sure I paid $3-4 for the ones I bought a couple months ago to
dress for Toys For Tots. I know for a fact that I would not have spent
$12 each on as many as I bought.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 7/27/08 - MLI Christmas Visit

WIP: Oriental Kimono (Janlynn), MLI The Teacher (gift to
the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/