Old August 19th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
PenguinTrax

Default Help me be nosey

Prior to her surgery for a recurrence of melanoma, I joked with my MIL
that I was going to make her a polymer clay nose to wear until her
reconstruction surgery would be complete. In discussing the project
with my dear friend Diana, the uber-enabler, we decided that my MIL
deserves dozens of noses. So..I want to make her a charm
bracelet/necklace of, what else, noses! Of course, I don't want them
all to be from me, so I'm asking for your help.

Make me a (nose..beak...snout..you name it) charm to add to the final
project. I figure no more than 3/4" to 1" tall and it should have an
embedded wire loop of some sort for hanging. They can be realistic,
fantastical, clownish, caned, molded or carved - use your imagination!

If you want to help, please let me know and I'll send you my address
for mailing. I'll take pics of all the noses I receive and will post
them in a gallery in my site as a thanks for your contribution.

Thanks in advance,
Barbara

penguintrax AT penguintrax DOT com