Old July 6th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default How Sad!!

In message , Marilee M
writes
Good morning Shirley! Well have no idea what time it is in England, but
whatever hope this finds you feeling good. I know you have tried to
revive the group and I truly thought you might have succeeded but after
a few posts, Nothing!!! I do beaded cabs but have to admit so busy
trying to clear out years of craft supplies that haven't touched a bead
(except to buy more) for months!!!! It is an addiction!!!
Marilee

Well it is morning now and I have just struggled to get up.

I too have done many crafts in the past and am trying to get rid of some
of the things I have. I know I shall never do some of them anymore.

Since my health as deteriorated over the last 18 months. Been rushed in
hospital 5 times with heart problems. I have another cross to bear.

The results of my MRI scan two weeks ago showed that I have a bulging
disc in my spine in the lumber region. That is the cause of the
excruciating back and leg pains I have been suffering for 10 months.
The only solution is surgery but alas my heart may not stand up to it.
A tough decision to make, risk my life or be in pain for the rest of it.
I have been to an osteopath but he cannot help me.

So I keep myself busy with Genealogy and occasional beadwork.

Any one can feel free to e-mail me and I will reply when I can.
Address below,
Hugs
Shirley
--