Old March 18th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default Almost on topic scam spam...

Peter W. Rowe wrote:
And also in my inbox today, sent to the group, is the following bit of spam,
from which I've trimmed the contacts, of course. These guys just never give
up, do they. You almost have to respect the inventiveness of these crooks in
coming up with variations on the theme, hoping to invoke someone's greed into
luring them into their scam. And the sad part is that just often enough,
someone falls for this junk...

Almost entertaining.

Peter Rowe

The site below IS entertaining. Very entertaining.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16234...-scammers.html

It's a guy having fun with a 419 scammer through email. Read it, you'll
crack up.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com