Old November 3rd 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
ktty

Default Preserving Leaves

I know I'm a bit late for the falling leaves season, but does anyone
out there have an idea on how to preserve something made from Maple
leaves or other plant stuff?

I've been making Roses out of leaves (I just love the burgundys and
golds) and then spraying them with a soft, clear coat....

I wonder if there is something I could put on the leaves before i
begin to fold them that wouldn't be toxic or damaging to my hands, or
if there is a specific product that can coat the outside well enough
to keep them from curling after I apply it.

I'd post a photo, but I haven't seen just how-to on that yet.

ps: anyone who wants to know how to do it, reply off list, and I'll
send you the link!

(-_-)