Old May 25th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
sbyj

Default Newbie to this discussion board

Bob,
Your carving are good.
Thank you for sharing.
This good is a little on the lame side as there does not seem to be many
carvings wanting to share ideas and carving information.

anyway thank you for sharing.

Jerry

"Carver" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all. I am new to this board. I have been carving for about 4-5
years. My first carving was a Horned Grebe. I did carve a few wildfowl
but found I liked carving Wood Spirits better. I have carved a number
of them. I usually use Cottonwood bark but I recently received a
cypress knee so I am giving that a try.
I have sold a number of my carvings and given a few away as gifts. I
had a gift store tell me they wanted to show and sell my carvings but
unfortunately they had a fire and are out of business for at least a
year.
You can view some of my carvings at www.eaglesneststudio.4t.com
I hope to be an active member on this board and look forward to
meeting you all.
Bob