Old July 21st 06, 11:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default To the Purple lovers

Welcome to the Purple People group, Polly! We knew you'd come around sooner
or later! Your project sounds wonderful, especially with the plaid sashing.
Yummy!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
news :I discovered a stack of blocks today in my 'one day' heap. The blocks are
: appliquéd cowboy boots. They must have been put away for something
urgent.
: Maybe I was just sick of appliqué or didn't know what to do next. For no
: reason, I buy purple but never choose it when piecing. Well, today was
the
: day. I'm sashing the boot blocks with purple *and* a purple/lime/aqua
: plaid. Oh my how dazzling. Now I know why you Poiple People are so crazy
: about it. Make room for me over at the purple frame; I'll bring the
: chocolate. Purple Polly
:
: