Old July 21st 06, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Default To the Purple lovers

Welcome over to the poiple side Polly. We is one crazy bunch a peeps over
here. We mix purples with lotsa things! Can't wait to see the quilt!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
news
I discovered a stack of blocks today in my 'one day' heap. The blocks are
appliquéd cowboy boots. They must have been put away for something urgent.
Maybe I was just sick of appliqué or didn't know what to do next. For no
reason, I buy purple but never choose it when piecing. Well, today was the
day. I'm sashing the boot blocks with purple *and* a purple/lime/aqua
plaid. Oh my how dazzling. Now I know why you Poiple People are so crazy
about it. Make room for me over at the purple frame; I'll bring the
chocolate. Purple Polly