Old October 20th 05, 12:23 AM
Michelle in Borden

Default T-shirt quilt - HELP!

Also try, http://www.goosetracks.com/T-Shirt%2...tructions.html
I used lightweight non-woven fusible interfacing onthe backs of the shirts
and then I just sashed the shirt blocks.
HTH!
Michelle

"Marlys in Indiana" wrote in message
I have read where several or more of you have made a t-shirt quilt and
that you backed the t-shirt material with an iron-on interfacing. OK!!!
Since I didn't pay any attention to the type of iron-on that is best to
use, would someone be so kind as to give me a clue? Please???
My daughter-in-law in Calif. has sent me a number of t-shirts that
were my son's and I told her I would make her a quilt with them.
Sure I will, if only I knew what iron-on to use. TIA

Marlys (in a quandary) in Indiana

--

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts