Old December 21st 04, 02:45 AM
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
"Debi Matlack" wrote:

It looks really nice! The colors work well together and seems to have some
movement to it that I like.
I am hoping to make my husband and I a quilt for our king size bed too this
year, but I'm not so sure about the quilting. I lose patience with machine
quilting trying to wrestle with it, but hand quilting is even slower, so I'm
not sure what I'm going to do...

--
Debi

Debi, have you considered quilting it in sections and later putting the
sections together? It makes it more manageable. I haven't done that, but
a friend of mine did and found it worked really well.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1