Old August 18th 03, 11:00 AM
Morgan Larch

Hello,

Don't know if this is helpful or not but Whittemore-Durgin's (U.S., Mass.) sell's Cathedral
Glass, full sheets up to, "8 square feet". Their web site is at:
www.penrose.com/glass

Greg DeBacker wrote:
I have a large stained glass window in my home. The center piece of
glass is a circle cut from a 30X30 inch piece of red glass. It is
broken and needs to be replaced. I've gone to several web sites
related to stained glass but it seems the largest width of glass
available is 24 inches. I can get it longer than 24 inches but not
wider. Does anyone know of a supplier who can make a 30X30 inch piece
of red transparent stained glass? Or perhaps there is a way I can take
clear glass and make it red. Any thoughts, suggestions, or help is
appriciated.

Greg

PS. The house is an 1895 Victorian and has three stained glass
windows. The front window is a spectacular stained glass window and
this is the one with the broken piece. To see pictures of it go to the
link below. The picture from the outside of the house really does not
do the window justice becasue the colors are all muted. Click on the
link to see pictures of the inside of the house to see how nice the
window really is. It is very impressive to think that it is made out
of glass and wood. It is a real work of art.

http://windsweptsoftware.com/myhouse/