Old April 17th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
marilyn safier

Default FS: Millwards knitting needles from England-Susan Bates-Bernat Aero

I myself prefer circular needles so I've decided to sell these that I found
the other day.
I, Marilyn Safier, have the following sets of single point needles for sale.
They are 4.00 each. 10 % off for anyone buyign the whole lot.
In case you're not familiar with them, they are made of a grey smooth
material that is very easy to work with, the stitches moving like
quicksilver, as with Addi Turbos (in my opinion)

Shipping is extra and I'll only charge a small fee to cover the Paypal fee.

Paypal is preferred (only what I'll accept from international buyers) and
money orders are acceptable, but the m.o. must be received within 7 days.
I will ship anywhere if you are willing to pay the additional tariff.
Here we go:
Millwards:
10" - 4mm (2 pair)
10" - 3 3/4 mm
14" - 3 1/4 mm
14" - 3 mm (one of the needles is bent a bit-shouldn't hurt the knitting,
but don't buy if this is aesthetically displeasing to you!)
Susan Bates:
14" 3 1/4 mm
Bernat Aero:
14"- size 13 - ?mm

thanks for reading this rather lengthy post-I tried to cover all the bases
;-)
Marilyn (whose feedback on ebay can be found using the following link)
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

--
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...marecro chets