Old February 12th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default Knitting stitch ? and OrganicYarn?

Jenny,

Wooly has sent this post before. I have looked at it several times and
I will order from it in the future. I want to try the bamboo and soy also.

Let us know what you think. The URL I gave you kind of explains soy,
bamboo and others.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

jheller wrote:
Hi all,
Hope all are well, safe and warm, about 40degress here, no snow.
But I have been knitting more, just sent a red hooded vest I knitted to
gbaby for Valentines.
I have a pattern for a childs knitted coat with a "Moss Stitch" k1 p1
is that the same as some call a "Seed Stitch"?
DD would like more things I make for them with Organic yarns,
What are the best places to buy this online? and what are good prices?
Thanks for the help.
Jenny