Old May 12th 05, 03:31 PM
B Vaughan

On Thu, 12 May 2005 13:08:07 GMT, "Laura J" wrote:

Thanks, Laura, I've bookmarked that!

"B Vaughan" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:47:26 GMT, Wooly wrote:

Drop the first X stitches of the cable off the left needle, transfer
the next X stitches to the right needle, grab the first set of
stitches with the left needle. Transfer the second set of stitches
back to the left needle. Work per instructions.

Thanks, Wooly. Maybe that was what I was thinking of, but I thought it
was something a bit less intuitive.

--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero
dot it.

Ha ha, I thought you were asking about what could be used to replace a cable
needle if you didn't have one. I should have read more carefully! Anyway,
I think this is the website you're asking about:
http://wendyknits.net/knit/cablelesson.htm

LauraJ