Old March 4th 05, 08:09 PM
Mike Firth

The problem isn't jewelry suppliers - lots of them out there - it is
Investment suppliers - 15 kg boxes - that are not so far away that shipping
charges are thru the roof. The place looks good, is here in Dallas so I can
skip the shipping charges when I want by driving up there, and their catalog
looks complete.

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Mike Firth" wrote in message

The people who took over Swest want 3 other wholesale jewelry suppliers
before they
will allow sales! Not an account, sales. If I had 3 other suppliers, I
would not need them.
I do have an account, Tools Only, with a supplier so I can get the Wax
and
Investment I want
along with a few more tools. The problem for jewelry suppliers, of

course,
is people who want
to buy a few jewelry pieces just to save money, avoid taxes, and be a
nuisance.

Here is a jewelry place that seems to be OK with small purchases:

www.kingsleynorth.com

They have 2 catalogs, one for jewelry and another for lapidary/glass.

There's a place in Atlanta that I couldn't find on the web (may not have a
site?), called Just For Fun or JFF Jewelry Supply. They have supplies,
tools, etc. and a very friendly and helpful staff. I can look up the
address and phone if you'd like. This place sells metals, and a "sister"
company sells precious stones.