Old November 1st 03, 02:54 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

My cats do far more damage with their teeth; I just trim their claws when
we're expecting company. A well-placed scratching post takes care of the
damage they would normally do with their claws. The sisal rope kind is our
cats' favorite. Nope, everything that Neko has destroyed, he's done with
his teeth. Chewed the electric blanket cord. Chewed the antenna of the
cordless phone. Chewed the yarn. Chewed the wooden clothespins. Chewed
the cord to the battery charger. Another cat we had long ago, was declawed,
but still managed to destroy my sewing basket just "sharpening his toes."
After that we decided not to waste the money declawing any more cats.

"JJMolvik" wrote in message
You read about my incidents with my spinning and my household kittens?
They're just 6-months old now. I don't think for me that declawing would

do
any good and the one chewed her way into the bag of roving.

But, I certainly commiserate with you.

JJMolvik