Old December 14th 03, 12:25 AM
cowchipper

I made all my christams cards this year. They can be seen at
http://community.webshots.com/user/cowchipper .... let me know what you
think.

Cowchipper
..
"Warren & Char" wrote in message

Connie K--I'm so glad to hear everything went well! My mother-in-law lost
her breast as well to Cancer. She was always in good spirits, I think

that
really helped her get through everything--the good and the bad!

The Christmas cards--yes, I've started mine too! It's one of my weekend
projects. Keeps my mind occupied and out of trouble! :-)

Happy Stampin!

"Sukieqq" wrote in message
started mine I am using the peace stamp from stampzone Had to stop

while
made my Samhain invites but back to yule cards now
sukie