Old November 7th 03, 09:28 PM
juliasb(nospam)

I'm just getting started. I use to start them a couple months in
advance, over the last several years I have done 'marathon' card making
techniques. I plan my days out so that I have everything at a hands
glance and then begin. Nothing gets in the way once I start. I make
several different compositions so that I can give the right cards to the
right people and I love to do a variety of cards. I usually make about
100 Christmas cards and other holiday greeting cards.
juliasb

Cecelia Medbery wrote:

Are any of y'all finished making your Christmas cards? I thought I was
ahead when I started mine in July, but have put them on the back burner so
many times that now I'm behind! Yikes!!! I'm using a retired Stampin' Up
set called "Curly Christmas". Not all are the same as that would make me
crazy, but I also don't make them all different because I can't think up
that many ideas. I am making about 20-25 of each design. This also helps
by allowing me to use up paper I have instead of buying all the same colors.

Cecelia

--

Conductor of the Squish-mobile

....come and journey with me...