Old July 17th 04, 12:57 AM
ShantiP1

I made the pictures small because they only allow me so much space on the whole
web site.
You can copy and paste the pictures into a program like Paint Shop Pro and then
increase their size. You can download a trial period of Paint Shop Pro off the
internet if you don't have it or a similar program.
Most of the recipes for the tiles are listed and it shouldn't be difficult to
find them. Since some of the glazes have the same base, just different
colorants, it just seemed a waste of memory to list the base recipe every time.

Warm regards,
June
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shambhalapottery/