Old May 7th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default New toy???

Hey Polly, I'm one of the last to go to bed.giggle. the ruler
sharpner is also made by the same company, and I have my doubts about
it, but the one I am talking about is a thingy that you drop the blade
into and close a lid and it spins. Or sometihng similar. the price is
about 65 dollars. I have a lot of 28mm blades that need to be
sharpened and can't find a new supply. I was thinking maybe this new
toy just might be the thing to save money in the long run and
eventually pay for itself. If I'm not mistaken, blades made of
tungstun will hold a sharp edge longer than stainless steel.

And Yes Polly the day is just beautiful. The kite flyers will be on
the beach today. I love to watch them when they are out on the water
letting the kite pull them as they water ski. Now that sounds like an
idea for a quilt. But I'm too busy with my postage stamp quilt. Got
one block made. Takes a long time to press all those seams open.
Only 37 more blocks to go. You know the more I think about it, the
more I just might buy this thing, if it doesn't work out I can always
send it back. Ya Think.

Kate T. South Mississippi