Old May 7th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default New toy???

Leslie, I have one of these rulers. It does seem to help keep the
blade honed. You do need to remember to turn the blade over
occasionally so both side get honed and not just one. G
The diamond dust edged rulers are just a bit more expensive than the
others, but probably worth it. A caution though... I found the the
"top" end of the ruler is not smooth. Not a great way to cut up and
across if that makes sense.

Pati, in Phx

On May 7, 8:39*am, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
On a quilting television program I saw a new type of rotary cutting ruler
that has a special edge to sharpen the blade as you cut your fabric. * Has
anybody tried one of those rulers? * Opinion?

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.